Tuesday, October 23, 2007

$172-$10,000 challenge

Okay. My new resolution is to post more often. At least 3 times a week. I know I said the $172-$10,000 challenge was dead but I am pressing on ...with much courage.

So here is my graph to date. Had a bit of a blowout a couple of weeks ago, although have made a partial recovery overt eh past couple of days. I am playing 0.5/1.00 under rolled.

These posts will possible coincide with the cheap drunks series because I will most likely play at this lower level when a bit pissed rather than spunking off £800 in a night being a tipsy calling station.

Anyway here is a graph of the $172-$10,000 challenge so far:






Carbon Poker Freeroll
On Sunday I played in the Carbon poker $10,000 freeroll. They have on every week. I played really well and managed to make it to 11th out of about 950 players. Got one lucky hand along the way where I sucked out with A5 against AK but apart from that I played well. Was nicely positioned towards the end being 3rd in chips at one stage but then my lack of tourney experience shone through and I lost all my chips in 4 hands.

CarbonPoker.com

No comments: