Sunday, August 19, 2007

The $10,000 Challenge


I recently downloaded and logged onto Empire poker. Low and berhold I had about $172 in my account from when I used to play limit there a couple of years ago...Whoooo! So I am mucking around at 25NL and I thinks to myself that I will have a crack at turning my original $172 into $10,000. See a screen shot showing my current balance left.

Okay here are the rules: I can play any NL cash games on Empire poker in an effort to build my balance up to $10,000. I may deposit to receive bonuses. Once the bonus has cleared I must withdraw the deposit used to receive the bonus. Deposits used for the bonus may not be used at the tables. Only the initial $172 + winnings + bonuses will be counted towards the $10,000.

This is a side project apart from my regular poker playing for kicks and the raison d'etre of this blog.

I have been playing while writing this and my current balance is $234.72

No comments: