Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A nice win

Last night won the Raise the River poker online world series NLHE event. Link to the site at the right hand side of the page. Was lucky on two hands but was ahead every other time when I put my money in, so was happy with that. Seem like a good bunch of guys just up for a friendly game of poker with no huge egos floating around.

Well at least I can say I have won a world series as I think this will be the only one I will ever compete in.

Current Balance of the $10,000 challenge $258. To be honest I am having trouble dragging myself away from my regular game to play this limit but we will battle on.

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Hi,

Good luck with your challenge.
If you are interested in exchanging links. let me know.

Cheers,
Dremeber

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hey I'm a mod over at RTR having to restart my blog after it was hacked.

Fancy a link exchange?