Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A good coupla weeks

Since I have left poker heaven my cards have improved. Its good to be back on the crypto network. I dunno what it is but I really like playing on the crypto network. I guess its coz its the first network I ever played on. Am getting close to being fully rolled for £1/2. Should be about there once RB comes through.

As I write this the cards have turned on me and |I lost all the sessions profit over about 20 hands. Having said that the tables have turned and I have finished with a nice profit for the day of a couple of hundred quid.

The Chalklenge: I had a bit of a bad session where I was making terrible call and managed to donk my challenge bankroll down to $350. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep plodding mate!!

As for crypto, I never minded it when Betfair used to be on there (I think Betfair was), but apart from that I haven't really played there much. What is the play like in comparisson to say, Pokerstars or Full tilt?

pokertaswegian said...

Thanks Burn.
Obviously the game selection is not as great as either FT or stars but I can still find a game I am happy in up to 1/2