Sunday, September 02, 2007

September

My worst month ever cash games. I lost about $8,000. This reflect poor play at higher stakes than I have ever played before. Built my BR up to a massive $18,000 towards the end of July on Poker Heaven and then dropped it down to about $5,0000 this month through bud luck and even worse play. Improved my play, and my luck also improved (surprise, surprise) and now BR is closer to the $10,000 mark at the end of the month.

Am only about $200 worth or rake short from getting the flatscreen TV after raking $5000 in 3 months.

One other poker related item worth noting is that I am in thye process of ordering a set of 500 customk made poker chips which will feature THE POKER TASWEGIAN logo. Will post photos when they arrive.

Goal for September; stop making crappy calls

1 comment:

The 80th Minute said...

Ouch, sry to hear about your losses. Can happen to everybody, sometimes it is good cause it gives you a wake up call.

Good luck this month.

Drem